Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ameiro Paradox





Mangaka: NATSUME Isaku
Volumes : 2 (ongoing)
Genre : Comedy  Drama  Romance  Slice of Life  Yaoi  
A change in the stakeout team throws together Onoe, reporter for a weekly magazine, with his contemporary Kaburagi, in charge of cameras, into a partnership.
With Onoe secretly considering Kaburagi his rival, Kaburagi's unscrupulous methods go against Onoe's strong sense of justice -- there's nothing but conflict between them.
But, in joint pursuit of a scandal, the two of them begin to care about each other ... ?
Introducing the main fighting couple!**


Volume 1


Chapter 1 : Released / Mirror
Chapter 2 : Released / Mirror
Chapter 3 : Released / Mirror
Chapter 4 : Released / Mirror
Chapter 5 : Scanning

1 comments:

Hello, I would like permission to use your translation and translate it into Spanish. I promise that in all the credits will be put. I do not belong to any fansub. But it is for me and I can share it on a facebook page. It helps me to learn more English vocabulary.

PS: I will use Raws own.

Thank you

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More